Find me On

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Emac Interview on WWSmag.com

Heres a preview of the interview at wwsmag:
Tell us about where you are from and how you got to this position today.
I am originally from Detroit and I am currently living in Los Angeles. I have been involved in music my whole life and, after entering a freestyle battle at the age of 13, and won, I realized that I had something to offer the world in the field of music. I did not want to be a rapper, but an MC and there is a difference. I met a guy named Mateo Meira and he introduced me to a producer named Joshua Rumer. Joshua and Mateo worked with me in whatever time they had and developed my sound to a level where it was noticed by a guy named L.A. Bright of Brightlife Music. Bright took one listen to me and decided that he would take a chance on my skills and sign me to his new record company.

Tell us about one of the hardest challenges you had to face in the industry? 
One of the hardest challenges I had to face was the constant travel that I am having to do now that Brightlife Music is keeping me busy. Sharing the stage with Bone Thugs, the red carpet parties, the appearances – this seems to be the biggest challenge for me as I am so used to calling a place home. I am honored to have the team that I have and being busy isn’t a bad thing, you know? I’m gonna have to get one of those watches that list the time zones so I know where I am!

Read more at: http://wwsmag.com/updates/emaculent-roll-up/

No comments:

Post a Comment